- A delightful detached bungalow which is tastefully presented throughout and enjoys a prestigious sought after location just off Victoria Road.
- Bright spacious lounge with feature marble fireplace.
- Well appointed kitchen/dining room with excellent range of built in high and low level high gloss units and integrated appliances.
- Generous sunroom with patio doors leading to garden.
- Three double bedrooms and contemporary family shower room with white suite.
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed.
- Integral garage and neat gardens in lawns to both front and safely enclosed rear.
- Within minutes drive of the town centre and within walking distance of major shops, schools shore front and train station.
- We confidently expect a high level of interest and would strongly urge an early appointment to view.
UPVC double glazed front door with leaded oval light and double glazed sidelight to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Cloaks cupboard. Airing cupboard.
LOUNGE: 12' 11" X 19' 5" (3.94m X 5.92m)
Feature marble fireplace with marble hearth and insect remote-control electric fire. Cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN/DINER: 17' 5" X 11' 4" (5.31m X 3.46m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level high gloss units. Laminate worktops. Zanussi built in low level oven. âNewworldâ four ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated fridge freezer and automatic washing machine part tiled walls. This part glazed double doors with bevelled glass to:
SUN ROOM: 11' 11" X 11' 12" (3.63m X 3.65m)
Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 11" X 11' 5" (3.94m X 3.47m)
at widest points. Cornice ceiling.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 5" X 9' 11" (3.48m X 3.03m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 9" X 10' 2" (3.27m X 3.11m)
Contemporary white suite comprising vanity unit. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with shower screen and Mira sport electric shower fitting. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Towel radiator.
Double entrance gates to bitmac driveway with ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn bounded by hedging and fencing.
Safely enclosed rear garden laid to lawn with paved pathways and bounded by wall and fencing.
GARAGE: 19' 6" X 10' 0" (5.94m X 3.06m)
Metal up and over door light and power. Gas fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.