- Substantial detached chalet style bungalow enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position in this sought-after and prestigious residential development
- Spacious lounge with feature glass fronted stove
- Kitchen/dining room with excellent range of built-in high and low-level oak units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Large floored attic suitable for conversion to further living accommodation if required
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Integral garage. Gardens in lawns to front and rear with flower beds trees and shrubs
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door with leaded light and sidelight to:
Cloaks cupboard. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE: 26' 8" X 14' 12" (8.14m X 4.57m)
Plus bay window. Feature glass fronted stove set on raised marble hearth. Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden. Recessed lighting.
KITCHE/DINING ROOM 17' 1" X 9' 9" (5.21m X 2.97m)
Double bowl stainless steel sink unit mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level oak units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Tiled floor. Fitted breakfast table. Cooker canopy. UPVC double glazed back door. Door to garage.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 1" X 9' 10" (4.59m X 2.99m)
Ensuite shower room. Suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit part tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' shower fitting.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 10' 5" (3.18m X 3.17m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" X 10' 5" (3.19m X 3.17m)
Suite comprising pine panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Low flush WC. Bidet. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part pine clad walls. Recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (4): 20' 10" X 16' 2" (6.35m X 4.94m)
ATTIC: 32' 7" X 18' 0" (9.93m X 5.49m)
Floored with light and window. Potential for conversion to further accommodation if required.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 16' 7" X 16' 1" (5.05m X 4.90m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Driveway with ample parking space. Front garden in lawn with flower beds trees and shrubs. Safely enclosed rear garden with flower beds trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.