Hunter Campbell Estate Agents are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of
£110,000 for 148 North Road, Carrickfergus BT39 7QT. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact Hunter Campbell Estate Agents, 7 Joymount, Carrickfergus BT38 7DN on 028 93 363931 before exchange of contracts.
- A semi detached property located in this convenient location close to local shops, schools and Carrickfergus Town Centre
- Two separate reception rooms including large dining through living area with French doors leading to garden
- Kitchen with range of high and low units
- Cloakroom with white suite and corner shower cubicle
- Three bedrooms
- Gas fired heating installed
- Detached garage
- Off street parking to front and extremely spacious rear garden bounded by hedging and fencing
Front door to:
LOUNGE: 12' 4" X 9' 8" (3.76m X 2.94m)
into bay window. Feature Fireplace.
DINING THROUGH LIVING: 25' 12" X 8' 5" (7.92m X 2.57m)
With double doors to garden.
KITCHEN: 8' 11" X 7' 7" (2.72m X 2.32m)
With white suite comprising low flush WC. vanity sink unit. corner shower cubicle.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 12" X 9' 5" (3.04m X 2.87m)
BEDROOM (2): 11' 11" X 6' 12" (3.64m X 2.13m)
BEDROOM (3): 6' 12" X 6' 1" (2.13m X 1.86m)
Off street parking to front. Extremely spacious rear garden bounded by hedging & fencing
Housing gas boiler
Tenure: TBC Rates: £894.57 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.