- An opportunity exists to purchase this extended end terrace home situated within walking distance of the town centre and railway station
- Spacious lounge with feature brick built fireplace and living flame gas fire
- Kitchen fitted with a good range of built in high low level units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and including wall mounted shower fitting
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Attached garage
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 22' 12" X 10' 7" (7.01m X 3.23m)
Feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth, wood mantel, TV and display shelving. Living flame gas fire. Tiled floor. Three wall light points. Under stairs cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINETTE: 13' 1" X 9' 7" (3.99m X 2.92m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed back door to garden.
Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 1" X 10' 12" (4.29m X 3.34m)
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 9' 7" (3.98m X 2.91m)
White suite comprising pine panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
Enclosed rear garden with trees and bounded by fencing.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £640.43 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.