- An attractive detached brick built bungalow enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position in this prestigious and sought-after residential area
- Lounge with feature granite fireplace set in chunky pine surround
- Spacious well appointed kitchen/casual dining area with excellent range of built in high low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Attractive gardens to both front and rear
- Detached garage - presently used as additional accommodation (no formal permissions sought) and incorporating bedroom, shower room and utility room. Central heating installed
- Realistically Price - Olivier and strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Wood block flooring. Airing cupboard. Access to roof space which is partly floored with light and gas fired central heating boiler.
LOUNGE: 17' 7" X 11' 10" (5.37m X 3.60m)
Feature granite fireplace set in chunky pine surround with granite hearth. Two wall light points. Picture window with leaded top lights.
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING AREA: 14' 5" X 9' 9" (4.39m X 2.96m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Plumbed for dishwasher. Recessed lighting. UPVC double glazed back door.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 9" X 9' 1" (4.19m X 2.78m)
Range of built in bedroom furniture including robes fitted drawers and bedside units.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 10" X 9' 9" (4.51m X 2.97m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Window with leaded top light.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 6' 11" (2.97m X 2.10m)
Window with leaded top light.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn.
Rear garden laid to lawn with paved patio and stoned flower beds and bounded by fencing and hedging.
DETACHED GARAGE: 20' 1" X 12' 8" (6.11m X 3.85m)
Presently used as additional accommodation incorporating bedroom with wall to wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors. Utility area and Shower room with white suite comprising vanity unit. Low flush WC. UPVC clad shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. (Please note this alteration has not had formal approval)
Tenure: TBC Rates: £1015.46 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.