A spacious semi detached family home located in this popular area of Carrickfergus close to local schools, town centre and directly opposite Carrickfergus train station. The property provides three separate reception rooms & three bedrooms - all with built in wardrobes.
- A spacious semi detached property located in this popular location of Carrickfergus
- Spacious lounge with feature fireplace
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Separate dining room open to spacious sun room
- Three bedrooms - all with built in storage
- Modern shower room with double walk in cubicle 'Rainforest' shower fitting
- Double glazing/Gas fired central heating installed
- Front garden with ramp access and tarmac driveway providing off street parking and spacious rear garden
- Convenient location close to local schools, town centre and a short walk to Carrickfergus train station
- Perfect first time buy/family home
Double glazed front door to:
Laminate wood strip flooring. Understairs storage. Meter cupboard.
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 10' 4" (4.24m X 3.14m)
Feature fireplace. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN: 10' 1" X 10' 1" (3.08m X 3.07m)
Range of high & low level units with display cabinets. Laminate work tops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. 'New World' four ring electric hob unit. 'Smeg' low level oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Double glazed back door.
DINING ROOM: 10' 2" X 8' 10" (3.09m X 2.69m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Built in cupboard. Built in pantry style cupboard. Open to:
SUN ROOM: 10' 10" X 9' 7" (3.30m X 2.91m)
Tiled floor. Double glazed patio doors to garden.
Access to roof space. Built in storage cupboard.
Modern fitted shower room with double walk in cubicle and 'Rainforest' type shower fitting. Low flush WC and vanity unit. Light up mirror over. Multi panelled walls. Towel radiator. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 10' 0" (3.87m X 3.05m)
Built in wardrobe. Built in sliderobes.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 11" X 8' 10" (3.94m X 2.69m)
Built in wardrobe. Built in sliderobes housing gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 3" X 7' 1" (3.13m X 2.15m)
at widest points. Built in wardrobe.
Front garden part stoned part paved wih ramp access and tarmac driveway to provide off street parking and bounded by wall & double entrance gates. Spacious rear garden.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.