- An attractive detached family home enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position in this prestigious and sought-after residential development
- Three separate reception rooms including fully double glazed conservatory
- 21 foot long kitchen/casual dining room with good range of high low level units and utility room off
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite and separate downstairs cloakroom with low flush suite
- Double glazing UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed / Integral garage
- Delightful mature gardens to front and rear with a variety of trees and shrubs
- Convenient and accessible location affording easy access to the town centre and main Belfast Road
Double glazed front door and sidelights to:
Suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit.
LOUNGE: 18' 9" X 12' 8" (5.71m X 3.87m)
Plus deep square bay window. Feature tiled fireplace set in carved surround. Tiled hearth. Wood strip flooring. Three wall light points. Coved ceiling. Glazed double doors with bevelled glass to:
DINING ROOM: 12' 6" X 9' 9" (3.82m X 2.98m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Double glazed sliding patio doors to garden. Connecting door to:
KITCHEN/CASUAL DINING ROOM : 21' 3" X 12' 6" (6.47m X 3.81m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer taps and vegetable basin. Good range of built-in high and low level oak units. Formica worktops. RangeMasterToledo range cooker with five ring gas hob. Ceramic tiled floor. Island unit with breakfast bar. Glazed leaded display cabinet. Brass eyeball spotlighting. Integrated fridge and dishwasher. Cooker hood in matching oak canopy. Part tiled walls. Double glazed sliding patio doors to:
CONSERVATORY: 13' 7" X 11' 4" (4.15m X 3.45m)
Laminate wood strip floor. UPVC double glazed patio doors with diamond cut leaded lights. Two wall light points. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 8" X 6' 6" (3.24m X 1.97m)
Laminate wood strip floor. High and low level units. Formica worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Door to garage. Double glazed door to side.
Hotpress with copper cylinder tank. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 19' 4" X 11' 3" (5.89m X 3.43m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Ensuite shower room with suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Tiled shower cubicle with screen door and Aqualisa shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Velux type window. Towel radiator.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 6" X 9' 10" (4.73m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" X 9' 10" (3.17m X 3.00m)
BEDROOM (4): 12' 0" X 9' 6" (3.67m X 2.90m)
at widest points. Built in wardrobe. Velux window.
White suite comprising tiled enclosed panel bath. Wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with screen door.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space. Front garden in lawn with trees and shrubs bounded by fencing. Delightful rear garden with paved sun patio and coloured stoned area leading to lawn with trees and shrubs. Gazebo. Outside tap. UPVC oil tank.
Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 11' 4" X 10' 8" (3.45m X 3.24m)
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.