- An opportunity exists to purchase a superbly located detached family home enjoying an end of cul-de-sac position in this prestigious and sought after residential area
- Through lounge dining room with feature tiled fireplace
- Separate UPVC double glazed conservatory
- Kitchen's good range of built in high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with twin built in robes
- Family shower room with white suite and thermostatically controlled shower fitting
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Neat gardens to front and safely enclosed rear
- Detached garage
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommend
UPVC double glazed front door and sidelight to:
LOUNGE/DINER: 25' 3" X 9' 10" (7.70m X 3.00m)
Feature tiled fireplace with slate tiled hearth and wood mantel. Range of built in shelving units and cupboards. Serving hatch from kitchen. UPVC double glazed sliding patio door to:
CONSERVATORY: 7' 7" X 7' 8" (2.30m X 2.34m)
UPVC double glazed. French door to garden.
KITCHEN: 7' 3" X 12' 0" (2.20m X 3.66m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. AEG built in stainless steel low level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlighting. Cupboard housing oil fired central heating boiler. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 1" X 9' 6" (4.00m X 2.90m)
Twin built in wardrobes. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 2" X 9' 9" (3.09m X 2.98m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 6' 9" (3.00m X 2.05m)
Built in robe.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Bidet. Vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with chrome thermostatically controlled shower fitting and screen door. Chrome towel radiator. High intensity low voltage spotlighting. Tiled floor.
Concrete driveway and ample parking space. Neat stoned front garden with shrubs. Safely enclosed rear garden and which is paved with stoned flower bed and bounded by wall and fencing. UPVC oil tank.
GARAGE: 20' 0" X 10' 0" (6.10m X 3.06m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £1260.78 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.