- A recently renovated ground floor apartment located in this popular residential location of Greenisland
- Bright & airy lounge
- Newly fitted shaker style kitchen with range of high and low level units and integrated appliances
- One bedroom with built in wardrobe
- Bathroom with white suite and 'Mira Go' electric shower over bath
- Double glazing/Gas fired central heating installed
- Front garden bounded by fencing and driveway allowing off street parking for one car. Enclosed garden to rear bounded by fencing
- Convenient location - Perfect for a first time buyer or downsize
- Early viewing highly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 12' 7" X 12' 4" (3.84m X 3.76m)
KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA : 12' 4" X 7' 8" (3.75m X 2.33m)
Newly fitted kitchen with range of high and low level shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. 'New world' low level oven. Four ring electric hob unit. Stainless steel extractor fan. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. UPVC double glazed back door garden.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 9" X 11' 4" (4.79m X 3.46m)
at widest points. Built in wardrobe.
Whie suite comprising low flush WC, semi ped wash hand basin and panelled bath with 'Mira Go' electric shower fitting over. Part tiled walls.
Front garden bounded by fencing with driveway allowing off street parking for one car. Enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing. Storage shed.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £265.32 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.