- An opportunity exists to purchase this tastefully presented detached family home enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position in this sought-after residential area
- Adaptable and well planned accommodation affording a choice of 1 to 2 reception rooms and 2 to 3 bedrooms
- Lounge with feature antique style âhorseshoeâ fireplace
- Spacious well appointed kitchen/dining room with excellent range of solid oak units and incorporating many integrated appliances. Utility room off
- Family bathroom with white suite and first floor shower room with thermostatically controlled shower
- Two large first floor bedrooms with deep dormer windows and with the master bedroom enjoying far-reaching views over Belfast Lough and surrounding countryside
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- As we expect a high level of interest in this fine home, early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door with leaded light and double glazed sidelight to:
LOUNGE: 16' 6" X 10' 10" (5.02m X 3.29m)
Feature antique style horseshoe fireplace with living flame gas fire and set on slate hearth. Cornice ceiling.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 23' 2" X 11' 5" (7.05m X 3.47m)
Excellent range of built-in solid oak high and low level units. Single drainer Franke sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Part tiled walls. Electrolux low-level oven and Bosch four ring gas hob unit. Cooker hood. Tiled floor. Integrated Bosch dishwasher and fridge freezer. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 5" X 6' 2" (3.47m X 1.87m)
Excellent range of built-in wall-to-wall low-level units. Laminate worktops. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed back door. Gas fired central heating boiler.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 10' 10" (4.70m X 3.30m)
plus deep dormer window. Eaves storage. Far-reaching views to Belfast Lough and beyond as well as open countryside.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 0" X 15' 5" (4.58m X 4.70m)
at widest points plus deep dormer window. Eaves storage. Far reaching sea views.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Triton thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
Bitmac driveway with ample garage and parking space. Front garden laid to lawn. Neat enclosed rear garden with paved sun patio leading to lawn. Bounded by shrubbery. Garden shed.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £1644.07 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.