- A stunning & spacious detached family home enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position in this sought-after residential area and with annex providing ample accommodation
- Adaptable with a choice of 2/3 reception rooms and 3/4 bedrooms
- Large L shaped kitchen/dining/sun room with range of high & low level gloss units, kitchen island, many integrated appliances and contemporary gas fired corner stove
- Annex comprising L shaped living/dining space with own double glazed front door, bedroom with built in sliderobes and en suite bathroom
- Three well proportioned bedrooms on first floor plus dressing room - all with sea views
- Family bathroom with curved panelled bath and separate shower cubicle
- Utility room plumbed for automatic washing machine and gas tumble dryer
- Double glazing/Gas fired central heating installed
- Tarmac driveway to front providing ample parking. Private and safely enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing with an array of trees, shrubs and raised vegetable patch
- Popular location - Early viewing strongly reccommended
Double glazed front door with side light to:
Hard wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE: 16' 12" X 10' 11" (5.17m X 3.32m)
Hard wood strip flooring.
OFFICE/BEDROOM 4: 13' 7" X 9' 11" (4.15m X 3.02m)
Feature gas fire. Laminate wood strip flooring.
L SHAPED KITCHEN/DINING/SUN ROOM: 28' 10" X 28' 2" (8.79m X 8.58m)
Excellent range of high and low level gloss units & breakfast island. Under unit lighting. Laminate worktops, upstsands and splash back. Stainless steel in laid sink unit and vegetable basin. 'Whirpool' five ring gas hob unit, oven, grill & microwave. Extractor fan. Integrated space for coffee machine/wine fridge. Integrated fridge/freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Contemporary gas fired corner stove. Double glazed French doors x 2. High intensity low voltage spotlights. Tiled floor.
Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed back door.
UTILITY ROOM: 5' 5" X 4' 6" (1.66m X 1.38m)
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Plumbed for gas tumble dryer. Tiled floor.
Velux window. Eaves storage. Access to roofspace.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 7" X 9' 11" (5.06m X 3.02m)
Built in wall to wall sliderobes. Eaves storage. Sea view.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 9" X 7' 4" (4.19m X 2.23m)
Eaves storage. Sea view.
BEDROOM (3): 16' 4" X 7' 11" (4.97m X 2.42m)
Two velux windows. Sea view. View towards Knockagh Monument.
DRESSING ROOM: 12' 8" X 5' 1" (3.85m X 1.54m)
Built in wardrobes. Sea view.
Contemporary fitted bathroom with white suite comprisiing curved panelled bath with telephone hand shower, low flush WC and gloss vanity unit. Separate corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Chrome towel radiator. UPVC wall panels. Laminate wood strip flooring. Velux window.
L SHAPED LIVING/DINING: 17' 9" X 17' 8" (5.41m X 5.38m)
UPVC double glazed door. Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 5" X 12' 9" (4.09m X 3.88m)
Built in sliderobes.
ENN SUITE BATHROOM:
Fully tiled with white suite compirsing panelled bath, low flush WC and semi ped wash hand basin. Chrome towel radiator.
Tarmac driveway to front allowing ample parking and part in lawn. Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn bounded by fencing with an array of trees & shrubs and raised vegtable garden.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.