- A tastefully presented detached family home enjoying a semi rural location yet affording easy access to main roads to both whitehead and Larne as well as Brown"s Bay and the Gobbins cliff path
- Lounge with feature cast-iron multifuel stove
- Spacious and well appointed kitchen/family room with excellent range of built-in high low-level high gloss units
- Bedroom three and bathroom with white suite on the ground floor - two further bedrooms and shower room on first floor
- Detached garage and neat gardens to front and safely enclosed rear
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC door to:
Tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 15' 9" X 11' 9" (4.79m X 3.58m)
Feature cast iron multifuel stove. Slate hearth. Laminate wood strip floor. Recessed lighting.
KITCHEN/FAMILY ROOM: 28' 3" X 11' 9" (8.60m X 3.57m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Recessed lighting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed doors to garden.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 5" X 9' 9" (3.18m X 2.96m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 23' 1" X 12' 2" (7.04m X 3.70m)
Twin velux windows
BEDROOM (2): 14' 0" X 11' 10" (4.27m X 3.60m)
Velux window. Access to roof space.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Matching tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor Velux window. Heated chrome towel rail. Recessed lighting.
Front garden laid to lawn with stoned driveway and ample parking space. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved patio leading to lawn and sun deck. Bounded by fencing. UPVC oil tank.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 10" X 9' 11" (6.05m X 3.03m)
Roller door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.