- A well presented detached family home enjoying a semi rural location yet affording easy access to main roads to both whitehead and Larne as well as Brown"s Bay and the Gobbins cliff path
- Lounge with feature multifuel stove
- Spacious and well appointed kitchen/dining area with excellent range of built-in high low-level high shaker style units and integrated appliances
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - two on ground floor & two on first floor
- Contemporary family bathroom on ground floor
- First floor shower room
- Detached garage with light, power and roller door
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating installed
- Ample off street parking with stoned driveway and safely enclosed rear garden mostly paved for ease of maintenance
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC door to:
Tiled floor. Cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 15' 8" X 11' 9" (4.77m X 3.57m)
Feature multi fuel stove. Hard wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA : 18' 2" X 11' 9" (5.53m X 3.58m)
Excellent range of high and low level shaker style units. Granite effect stone worktops. Inlaid stainless steel sink unit and vegetable basin. 'CDA' four ring electric hob unit. 'Beko' low level oven. Stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Integrated washing machine. Tiled floor. High intensity low voltage spotlights. Double glazed patio doors with side lights leading to garden.
Contemporary bathroom with white suite comprising low flush WC, semi ped wash hand basin and panelled bath with Rainforest shower fitting over and glass shower screen. Chrome towel radiator. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.High intensity low voltage spotlights.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 10" X 9' 9" (3.60m X 2.98m)
Hard wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (4)/OFFICE: 10' 1" X 9' 9" (3.08m X 2.97m)
Hard wood strip flooring.
Eaves storage. Velux window.
BEDROOM (1): 24' 0" X 12' 1" (7.32m X 3.69m)
at widest points. Hard wood strip flooring. Velux windows.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 0" X 11' 9" (4.27m X 3.57m)
at widest points. Hard wood strip flooring. Access to roof space. Velux type window.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Chrome towel radiator. Tiled floor. Velux window.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 9" X 9' 12" (6.02m X 3.04m)
Currently partly partitioned for use as a workspace/utilty area. Light & power. Roller door.
Front garden in lawn with pavioured pathway and stoned driveway to side allowing ample parking. Safely enclosed rear garden partly paved bounded by wall and fencing. UPVC oil tank.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £1189.37 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.