- A rare opportunity exists to purchase this delightful detached bungalow situated on an elevated site that affords the most magnificent panoramic sea views over the North Channel and stretching as far
- Enviable rural yet convenient set in grounds of around half an acre and laid out in lawns with trees and shrubs
- Two separate reception rooms plus study
- Kitchen with good range of built-in high and low level units including integrated appliances with utility room off
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - two with range of built-in robes and enjoying magnificent views
- Family bathroom with white suite including separate shower cubicle
- Delightful gardens in lawns with a variety of trees and shrubs bounded by ranch-style fencing
- As we expect a high level of interest early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC front door with double glazed sidelights to:
Quarry tiled floor. UPVC double glazed doors to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Cloaks cupboard. Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder.
LOUNGE: 16' 5" X 11' 8" (5.00m X 3.55m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Feature cast-iron multifuel stove set on slate tiled hearth and linked to hot water system. Picture window giving superb panoramic views over the North Channel to the Scottish coast. Glazed Georgian style door with bevelled glass to:
DINING ROOM: 9' 8" X 10' 8" (2.95m X 3.24m)
Laminate wood strip floor
STUDY 10' 9" X 4' 11" (3.28m X 1.51m)
High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting
KITCHEN: 12' 2" X 9' 8" (3.71m X 2.95m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Good range of built-in high low-level units. Laminate worktops. Neff integrated microwave oven. Low-level oven. âNorde Mendeâ four ring gas hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Integrated fridge.
Tiled floor. Door to garden. Double built-in cloaks cupboard.
UTILITY ROOM: 10' 9" X 4' 9" (3.27m X 1.46m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit mixer tap. Low-level cupboards and drawers. Laminate worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" X 10' 0" (4.38m X 3.06m)
Range of built-in robes with vanity unit and tiled splashback. High level cupboards. Superb panoramic views over the North Channel to the Scottish Coast.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 5" X 8' 6" (4.09m X 2.59m)
Plus depth of built-in robes with sliding doors. Superb far-reaching views.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 9' 9" (3.59m X 2.97m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
BATHROOM: 9' 8" X 8' 4" (2.95m X 2.55m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with antique style mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Triton electric shower fitting. Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Tiled floor.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 17' 4" X 11' 5" (5.28m X 3.47m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power. Boiler house area with oil fired central heating boiler.
The property is situated on a large site extending to approximately half an acre and laid out in lawns to front side and rear with a variety of trees and shrubs and approached via bitmac driveway with ample parking space and hardstanding area to rear. UPVC oil tank.
Tenure: Freehold Rates: £1052.14 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.