Number 96 Middle Road Islandmagee is a quaint cedar shingle hung detached timber cottage in need of substantial modernisation yet situated on a large site that would provide an ideal opportunity for replacement dwelling (subject to the usual permissions been obtained). The site which affords far-reaching views over Larne Lough, enjoys a sought-after rural yet convenient location close to the highly acclaimed Gobbins Cliff path and visitor centre as well as local shops - including 'The Rhinka' (famed for it's ice cream). Whitehead town centre is only a short drive away as are main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions. Recent experience has shown a high demand for building sites in the area, consequently we expect a high level of interest.
- A quaint Cedar shingle hung detached cottage situated on a large site and most likely suited for a replacement dwelling (subject to the usual permissions).
- All main services readily available
- Rural yet convenient and accessible location close to the Gobbins cliff path and visitor centre
- Superb far-reaching views over Larne Lough
- Current accommodation comprises two reception rooms, three bedrooms kitchen and bathroom
- For further enquiries please contact the Carrickfergus branch
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.