- A very well presented mid terrace family home located close to shops, Ulster University Campus and only 15 minutes drive to Belfast city centre
- Bright and airy lounge
- Kitchen with good range of high and low level gloss units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms
- Modern shower room
- Double/Gas fired central heating installed
- Front garden bounded by wall and spacious rear garden
- Convenient location and ready to move into - Perfect for a first time buy or investment opportunity
Double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 15' 10" X 11' 10" (4.82m X 3.60m)
at widest points. Laminate wood strip flooring. Open staircase to first floor.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 11' 3" X 8' 3" (3.43m X 2.52m)
Excellent range of high & low level high gloss units. Under unit lighting. Laminate work tops. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with vegetable basin. Space for cooker. Built in shelving. Stainless steel extractor fan. Part tiled walls. Laminate wood strip flooring. Doule glazed back door to garden.
Access to roof space. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 0" X 8' 11" (3.06m X 2.71m)
Built in wardrobes housing gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 4" X 11' 2" (2.84m X 3.40m)
at widest points.
Contemporary fitted shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. high gloss vanity unit and built in storage trunk. Shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. UPVC wall panelling and flooring. Chrome towel radiator.
Front garden bounded by wall. Spacious rear garden.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.