- A superb renovated first floor apartment
- Gas fired central heating / uPVC double glazing installed
- Generous lounge with attractive wood flooring
- High gloss contemporary kitchen including hob and oven
- Modern three piece shower suite
- Two bedrooms
- Private, lockable storage cupboards on ground and first floor.
- Communal bin store area and designated outdoor washing lines.
- Walking distance to town centre
- Ideal retirement, first time buyer and investment property
COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
Stairs to first floor.
uPVc glazed front door to:
Built in storage cupboard. Intercom for front door.
LOUNGE: 16' 0" X 10' 12" (4.88m X 3.35m)
Attractive fireplace with granite inset, matching hearth and wood surround. Laminate wood strip flooring. uPVC double glazed French doors to balcony.
KITCHEN: 9' 9" X 8' 6" (2.98m X 2.58m)
Range of high and low level high gloss units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Four ring electric hob unit with matching under oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Part tiled walls. Built in breakfast bar.
Contemporary bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and shower attachment. Screen door. Low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin. Heated towel rail. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 11' 4" (3.53m X 3.46m)
At widest points.
Built in wardrobe. Storage cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 12" X 6' 12" (3.35m X 2.13m)
Communal bin storage and parking.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.