- A lovely neat semi detached bungalow located at the Harbour area
- Gas Fired Central Heating / PVC Double Glazing
- Generous Lounge / Dining & Kitchen area
- Excellent Kitchen with integrated Fridge / Freezer/ Hob and Oven
- White bathroom suite with shower
- Two bedrooms both with bedroom furniture
- All flooring wood or tiled laminate effect
- Large insulated and floored roof space
- Outside covered area ideal for storage / bikes etc
- Ideal for retired couple or young family
- Excellent convenient location to Town Centre, Harbour and main routes to Belfast / Ballymena
- High insulation throughout
PVC door with glazed panel
Comprising white bathroom suite. Panelled bath. Shower screen over bath with shower attachment. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Mirrored storage cupboard. PVC Panelled walls and tiled laminate effect flooring.
LOUNGE / KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 25' 9" X 17' 7" (7.85m X 5.37m)
Lounge with attractive wood laminate flooring. Kitchen with excellent range of built in units, including corner units. Integrated Fridge / Freezer, 4 ring hob and matching oven. Breakfast Bar with concealed units. Lighting under wall units. Laminated work surfaces and uplifts. One and a half bowl Stainless Steel sink unit. Extractor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled laminate effect flooring.
Two built in storage areas, one housing gas boiler.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 6" X 10' 6" (3.80m X 3.19m)
Wood laminate flooring. Extensive range of built in mirrored robes. Bedside cabinets and drawers.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 6" X 6' 7" (3.82m X 2.01m)
Wood laminate flooring. Bedroom furniture.
Large insulated and floored roofspace approached by Slingsby ladder.
Rear door leading to enclosed porch area. Housing bins and ideal for storage, bikes etc.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.