- Quaint cottage in the heart of the Glynn Village
- Oil fired central heating / Double glazing installed
- Fitted kitchen with breakfast area
- Lounge with attractive tiled fireplace and laminate floor
- Two bedrooms and excellent storage area
- Ground floor bathroom
- Storage on landing and loft access
- Parking space and boiler house to rear
- Walking distance to train station, school, shops and ten minutes by car to Larne
- Located on main Shore Road with easy commuting to Belfast, Carrickfergus and Ballyclare
Front door to:
LOUNGE: 17' 1" X 10' 10" (5.21m X 3.31m)
Attractive tiled fireplace with matching hearth. Laminate flooring.
KITCHEN: 14' 3" X 7' 7" (4.34m X 2.31m)
Good range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel sink unit. Free standing cooker. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls.
BATHROOM: 10' 0" X 5' 11" (3.05m X 1.81m)
White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
Large storage cupboard, hot press and eaves storage.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 6" X 8' 6" (4.41m X 2.58m)
BEDROOM (2): 14' 6" X 8' 7" (4.42m X 2.62m)
Fully enclosed rear garden. Bounded by attractive fencing. Parking area to rear. Boiler house with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.