- A fully extended, neatly presented mid terrace property in close proximity to Larne town, local schools and retail
- Three spacious bedrooms
- Lounge with attractive fire place
- Fully fitted kitchen with a range of units and integrated hob and oven
- Family bathroom comprising three piece suite
- Gas fired central heating / PVC double glazing
- Perfect for investment purposes with a good rent return or as a first time buy
- Private back garden laid in lawn
- Ample on street parking
PVC front door. Leading to:
LOUNGE/DINING SPACE 20' 12" X 11' 7" (6.39m X 3.54m)
Attractive fire place with tiled hearth and wood surround. Spacious opne plan set up presenting the opportunity to be used and both a lounge and family dining space.
KITCHEN: 8' 7" X 9' 9" (2.62m X 2.96m)
Fully fitted wood style kitchen with extensive range of high and low level units. Stainless steel sink drainer unit. Integrated electric hob, oven and stainless steel extractor fan. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Fully tiled flooring. Part tiled walls.
Family bathroom comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin (stainless steel hot and cold taps) and panelled bath. Laminate flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 7' 1" X 8' 8" (2.15m X 2.63m)
BEDROOM (2): 9' 5" X 7' 10" (2.86m X 2.38m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 10" X 11' 2" (3.30m X 3.40m)
Built in robes.
Priavte back garden.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.