- A fantastic three bed semi-detached house located in the highly sought after development of Walnut
- Three generous bedrooms
- Spacious lounge / dining area with feature fireplace and glass fronted door leading to back garden
- Fitted kitchen with range of high- and low-level units
- Family bathroom comprising three-piece suite and electric shower over bath
- Private bitmac driveway
- Excellent gardens to the front and rear laid in lawn
- Newly installed oil-fired boiler
- Prefect opportunity for first time buyers or investors looking for a greater rent return on investment
- Early viewing recommended
ENCLOSED ENTRANCE PORCH:
Wooden front door. Tiled flooring.
Laid in carpet leading to:
LOUNGE / DINING ROOM 11' 5" X 23' 6" (3.47m X 7.15m)
Newly installed carpet. Feature granite fireplace and hearth with suitable space for electric fire inset. Large picture window with glass door allowing for access to rear garden.
KITCHEN: 8' 9" X 9' 9" (2.67m X 2.98m)
Wooden fitted kitchen with range of high- and low-level units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for free standing cooker. Stainless steel drainer sink unit. Laminate work surfaces. Wood effect laminate flooring. Space for free standing fridge freezer.
BEDROOM (1): 7' 1" X 7' 10" (2.16m X 2.38m)
Laid in carpet.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 10' 5" (3.00m X 3.18m)
Laid in carpet.
BEDROOM (3): 12' 10" X 9' 9" (3.90m X 2.98m)
Newly fitted pedestal wash hand basin with stainless steel hot and cold taps. Low flush WC. Panelled bath with stainless steel hot and cold taps and Triton electric shower. Wood style vinyl flooring.
Front and rear gardens laid in lawn.
Oil boiler house comprising recently installed boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.