- Spacious semi detached, family home in well established residential part of Larne
- Bright, open plan lounge / dining room with bay window to front and French doors to rear
- Well appointed kitchen with excellent range of high and low level shaker style units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family bathroom with contemporary four piece, white suite
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Bitmac driveway and ample parking space to front
- A complete Suntrap with fully enclosed rear garden with sun patio and decked area, mature trees and shrubs
- Conveniently located close to local shops, schools and transport links
- Early appraisal is recommended - no onward chain
Bright Reception Hall with White PVC Door
Under Stair Storage Area
LOUNGE: 14' 12" X 13' 9" (4.57m X 4.20m)
Attractive laminated wood flooring. Feature wood surround fireplace with gas inset fire. Tiled hearth.
DINING ROOM: 8' 9" X 9' 9" (2.66m X 2.96m)
Laminate wood flooring. PVC glazed French doors leading to garden.
KITCHEN: 11' 4" X 8' 8" (3.45m X 2.65m)
Slate effect tile flooring. Neat fitted kitchen with Shaker style doors. Laminated work surfaces. Four ring gas hob. Matching electric under oven. Stainless steel one and half bowl sink with mixer taps. Gas boiler housed in unit. Part tiled walls. Glazed PVC door to rear garden. Plumbed for washing machine and dishwasher.
Tiled floor and part tiled walls. Contemporary white, four piece suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with shower attachment.
Separate shower cubicle.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 6" X 9' 9" (4.42m X 2.98m)
Hard wood flooring featuring bay window.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 1" X 8' 10" (3.98m X 2.68m)
Hard wood flooring.
Rear enclosed garden laid in lawn with patio, decked area and flower beds with mature Cherry blossom trees and shrubs. Lovely countryside outlook to rear.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space to front. Garden shed with electric points.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.