- An attractive extended and tastefully presented brick built semi detached family home enjoying an enviable location within minutes walk of the shore front and only a short drive from the town centre.
- Two separate reception rooms and extended fitted kitchen with excellent range of built-in high and low level units
- Utility room/cloakroom with low flush suite
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and including wall mounted shower fitting
- Floored and sheeted roof space with light, power and Velux Windows approached by folding ladder
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Neat walled front garden and safely enclosed rear garden with vehicular access and hardstanding for off-street parking
- Realistically priced - early internal appraisal strongly recommended
Glazed front door and sidelights to:
Quarry tiled floor glazed door and sidelights to:
LOUNGE: 10' 8" X 10' 10" (3.25m X 3.31m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
DINING ROOM: 16' 11" X 10' 8" (5.16m X 3.25m)
(at widest points) High intensity low voltage spotlighting. Archway to:
KITCHEN: 18' 11" X 8' 6" (5.77m X 2.59m)
(including utility room)Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Integrated fridge/freezer. Hotpoint four ring ceramic hob unit. Low-level oven. Stainless steel cooker hood. Part tiled walls. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting. UPVC double glazed back door.Utility room/cloakroom. Low flush WC. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Gas fired central heating boiler.
Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder in which is floored and sheeted with velux windows.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 8" X 10' 1" (3.25m X 3.07m)
BEDROOM (2): 9' 9" X 8' 11" (2.96m X 2.71m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 9" X 6' 6" (2.36m X 1.98m)
Fitted shelving. High level cupboards.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls.
Neat walled enclosed front garden stoned with raised stone flower beds. Safely enclosed rear garden with entrance gate to hardstanding area for offstreet parking patio area and coloured. Stoned area
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.