A well presented mid terrace property located in this quiet residential location. The property comprises of a bright lounge, L shaped kitchen/diner, utility room, 2 bedrooms 1 with ensuite bathroom 1 with shower room. Gas fired central heating and double glazed windows.
- A well presented mid terrace property located in this quiet residential location
- Bright lounge with storage cupboard
- L shaped kitchen/Diner with range of high and low level shaker style units
- Utility room - Plumbed for automatic washing machine
- Two well proportioned bedrooms - one with ensuite bathroom & one with en suite shower room
- Double glazing. New PVC fasica installed last year
- Gas fired central heating installed. New boiler installed in 2020
- Tarmac driveway to front allowing parking space for two cars
- Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area
- Perfect for a downsize, first time buy or investment opportunity
Double glazed front door to entrance hall.
Laminate wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE: 14' 6" X 12' 12" (4.41m X 3.96m)
(at widest points) Storage cupboard. Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN/DINING 16' 6" X 16' 4" (5.03m X 4.99m)
(at widest point) Range of high and low level shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin. "Hoover" low level oven. "Candy" four ring gas hob unit. Space for fridge freezer. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. (Installed in 2020) part tiled walls part tiled floor part laminate wood strip flooring
Plumbed for automatic washing. Plumbed for low flush WC and so could easily be converted back for use as WC. Tiled floor.
Access to roof space. Storage cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 7" X 11' 6" (3.83m X 3.51m)
(at widest points) En suite SR. Double walk in shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Multipanel. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 9' 3" (3.86m X 2.83m)
(at widest points) On suite bathroom. With white sweet comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, and panelled bath. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Tarmac driveway to front allowing parking for two cars. Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio bounded by fencing.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.