- A deceptively spacious extended end terrace family home enjoying a prestigious and sought-after location with magnificent far-reaching sea views to the rear
- Well appointed kitchen/dining room with excellent range of built-in high low-level units and integrated appliances
- Bright lounge with picture windows overlooking the rear garden and with feature multifuel cast iron stove linked to heating system
- Separate utility room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite bathroom and giving superb views
- Family shower room with white suite and Mira electric shower fitting
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Bitmac driveway and ample parking to front - safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with patio area
- Integral drive through garage with twin remote-control roller doors
- Convenient and accessible location within easy reach of Glenarm village centre as well as the highly acclaimed Antrim coast road
- As we expect a high level of interest an early appointment to view is strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door with sidelights to: Laminate wood strip floor. Oak glazed panel door to:
LOUNGE: 15' 6" X 14' 8" (4.72m X 4.47m)
Bright picture windows giving far reaching views. Feature multifuel glass fronted stove situated on tiled hearth and linked to central heating system.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 19' 4" X 15' 9" (5.89m X 4.80m)
Single drainer Franke sink unit with mixer tap. Good range of built in high and low level units. Beech wood worktops. Neff built in low level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated fridge/freezer. Larder cupboard with pull out drawers. Laminate wood strip floor. Under stairs cupboard. Recessed spotlighting. Oak glazed panel door to:
UTILITY ROOM: 5' 7" X 5' 5" (1.70m X 1.64m)
Glazed high level cupboard. Laminate worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate wood strip floor.
Airing cupboard with copper cylinder tank. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 9" X 10' 9" (3.88m X 3.28m)
Ensuite bathroom with white suite comprising P shaped panel bath with mixer tap. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Mira wall mounted electric shower fitting. Shower screen. Superb far-reaching sea views.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 7" X 10' 0" (3.84m X 3.06m)
BEDROOM (3): 12' 8" X 9' 1" (3.86m X 2.78m)
Double built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors. Superb far reaching sea views.
White suite comprising tiled shower cubicle with Mira electric shower fitting. Low flush WC. Contemporary wash hand basin on Wood effect plinth
Approached by Slingsby type folding ladder. Partly floored and sheeted with light power and heat. Velux windows giving superb far-reaching views.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space to front.
Safely enclosed rear garden with patio area leading to lawn and enjoying superb far-reaching sea views. Bounded by dry stone walls and fencing. UPVC oil tank.
GARAGE: 19' 1" X 10' 9" (5.82m X 3.28m)
Integral drive through garage. Twin remote control roller doors. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.