- A deceptively spacious terrace townhouse enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position and affording easy access by road to the town centre, schools and local shopping facilities
- Bright lounge with square bay window
- Kitchen with good range of built in high and low level units and open plan to dining room
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family shower room with white suite
- Safely enclosed gardens to both front and rear
- Double glazed windows and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 15' 11" X 10' 4" (4.86m X 3.16m)
plus square bay window
KITCHEN: 8' 6" X 7' 10" (2.58m X 2.40m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Range of high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Indesit low-level oven and four ring hob unit. Cooker hood. Door to garden. Open to
DINING ROOM: 10' 11" X 10' 0" (3.32m X 3.05m)
Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder
BEDROOM (1): 15' 5" X 8' 6" (4.69m X 2.60m)
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 8" X 8' 10" (3.55m X 2.69m)
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 7' 4" (3.00m X 2.24m)
Double built in shelved cupboard.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. UPVC clad walls. Shower cubicle with wall mounted electric shower fitting.
Front garden with flower beds and bounded by wall. Safely enclosed rear garden with patio area leading to lawn. UPVC oil tank.
Garden store with oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.