- An exceptional detached family home enjoying an elevated position that affords the most magnificent panoramic views over Larne, the North Channel and Larne Lough
- Well planned and adaptable family accommodation
- Two separate reception rooms plus study - lounge with feature wall mounted contemporary glass fronted gas fire and picture window giving superb views
- Five well proportioned bedrooms - three with built in robes
- Well appointed kitchen with excellent range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units and separate utility room
- Lavish family bathroom with white suite and separate shower room
- Integral garage with remote control up and over door.
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- This neat manicured mature gardens with brick pavior driveway and ample parking space leading to lawns with a variety of trees and shrubs
- This is a rare opportunity to purchase an impressive property in such a prestigious location, consequently as we expect a high level of interest early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door with diamond cut leaded light to:
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Deep walk-in cloaks cupboard. Stairway to lower level.
LOUNGE: 26' 3" X 12' 9" (8.00m X 3.88m)
Georgian style glazed double doors. Contemporary wall mounted glass fronted gas fire. Picture window giving magnificent panoramic views over Larne, Larne Lough and the North Channel.
KITCHEN: 12' 11" X 12' 4" (3.93m X 3.76m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units. Laminate worktops and up stands. Neff built-in oven and microwave oven. Neff four ring ceramic hob unit with stainless steel splash back and contemporary cooker hood. Integrated fridge freezer. Neff integrated dishwasher. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting. UPVC double glazed door to balcony and enjoying magnificent panoramic views.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 10' 2" (3.92m X 3.09m)
plus depth of wall-to-wall built in robes with sliding doors. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting. Magnificent panoramic views. Walk-in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 8" X 9' 11" (3.26m X 3.03m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 8" X 8' 12" (3.25m X 2.74m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Double built-in wardrobe with sliding doors - one mirrored.
White suite comprising freestanding bathtub with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower and set on raised tiled plinth. Low flush WC. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Matching corner tiled shower cubicle with screen door and thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Solid wood strip floor. Kick board lighting. Chrome towel radiator. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
Large walk-in store room with shelving. Door to garage.
BEDROOM (4): 12' 12" X 12' 11" (3.96m X 3.93m)
Magnificent panoramic views.
BEDROOM (5): 14' 0" X 9' 1" (4.27m X 2.77m)
Plus depth of wall-to-wall built in robes with sliding doors. Laminate wood strip floor.
FAMILY ROOM: 12' 11" X 12' 4" (3.93m X 3.77m)
UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden. Magnificent far reaching views
UTILITY ROOM: 12' 11" X 9' 9" (3.93m X 2.97m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Laminate worktops and up stands. Range of built-in high and low level units. Integrated fridge. UPVC double glazed door to garden. Superb far-reaching views.
OFFICE: 10' 8" X 10' 2" (3.26m X 3.10m)
Plus depth of wall-to-wall built in robes with sliding doors. Georgian style glazed door with bevelled glass.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Matching tiled shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Recessed spotlighting.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 26' 1" X 12' 9" (7.95m X 3.89m)
Remote-control up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Pavioured driveway and ample parking space to front bounded by well-stocked flower beds with trees and shrubs.
Rear garden with extensive pavioured hardstanding. Steps down to mature gardens laid in lawns with flower beds trees and shrubs. Bounded by hedging.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.