- An attractive semi detached family home enjoying a convenient and sought after residential location on the outskirts of the town
- Two separate reception rooms plus conservatory - living room with feature Scrabo stone fireplace
- Kitchen with good range of built in high and low level pine units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - two with built in robes
- Family shower room on first floor and ground floor cloakroom with low flush suite
- Partial double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Detached garage approached by paviour driveway with ample parking space
- Front garden laid to lawn with flower beds and shrubs and safely enclosed rear garden with paved patio, stoned area and flower beds
- Convenient and accessible location - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed doors to entrance porch. Tiled floor part glazed door with stained glass leaded light to:
Under stairs cloaks cupboard.
Low flush WC. Vanity unit. Part pine clad walls. Pine clad ceiling.
LOUNGE: 13' 11" X 10' 8" (4.23m X 3.26m)
Bright picture window. Part glazed door with bevelled glass
LIVING ROOM: 13' 10" X 10' 3" (4.21m X 3.13m)
Plus deep square bay window. Feature Scrabo stone fireplace with wood mantel TV and display shelving. Marble hearth. Two wall light points. Part glazed door with bevelled glass.
KITCHEN: 10' 3" X 8' 4" (3.12m X 2.53m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high and low level pine units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Pine clad ceiling. Cooker hood. Part glazed door with bevelled glass. UPVC double glazed door to:
CONSERVATORY: 15' 11" X 8' 11" (4.85m X 2.73m)
Hardwood double glazed. Laminate wood strip floor. With double glazed doors to garden.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 9" X 9' 9" (3.27m X 2.98m)
including depth of wall to wall built in robes with sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 9" X 10' 4" (4.18m X 3.15m)
Range of built in robes as well as drawers and high level cupboards. Single built in wardrobe with louvred door.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" X 8' 6" (3.19m X 2.58m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Wood panelled walls and ceiling. Matching UPVC clad shower area with glass shower screen and Redring electric shower fitting.
Pavioured driveway with ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn with flower beds and shrubs and bounded by hedging. Safely enclosed rear garden with paved patio stoned area and flower beds. Bounded by hedging, wall and fencing. UPVC oil tank. Garden store.
GARAGE: 18' 7" X 8' 9" (5.67m X 2.66m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power. Grant oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.