- An deceptive spacious detached family home offering adaptable accommodation enjoying an elevated position that affords far reaching views over Larne Lough towards Islandmagee
- Three separate reception rooms - bright lounge with large picture window showcasing the stunning views and large downstairs living room with sliding patio doors to garden plus conversatory
- Spacious Kitchen/Dining area with views far reaching views overlooking Larne Lough and towards Islandmagee
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - Two on first floor (master bedroom ensuite shower room) and two on ground floor
- Downstairs Utilty room
- Family bathroom with white suite with "P" shaped panelled bath and feature stained glass window
- uPVC Double glazing windows and doors/Oil fired central heating installed
- Integral garage
- Tarmac driveway allowing ample parking to front and continuing to rear of the property providing further parking. Safely enclosed south facing rear garden in lawn bounded by wall and fencing
- Internal appraisal highly recommended to fully appreciate the accommodation on offer and stunning views on offer
Double glazed front door with side lights to entrance hall.
Tiled floor. Double built in storage cupboard, Two wall light points. Access to roof space.
GROUND FLOOR LOUNGE: 25' 9" X 10' 9" (7.84m X 3.28m)
Large corner picture window giving stunning views of Larne Lough towards Islandmagee. Freestanding mahogany effect fireplace with electric inset. Laminate strip flooring. High intensity low voltage spot lights. Wood clad ceiling. Bay window.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 18' 12" X 12' 11" (5.78m X 3.94m)
Extensive range of high and low level units with formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin. Display cabinet with shelving below. Part tiled walls. 'Indesit" low level double oven, concealed extractor fan, five ring electric hob. Plumbed for dishwasher. Laminate wood flooring.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 9" X 11' 5" (5.10m X 3.47m)
Stunning views towards Larne lough.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Low flush wc. Vanity unit. Tiled walls and floor.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 10" X 8' 9" (4.22m X 2.67m)
Cornice ceiling. Bay window.
Bathroom suite comprising 'p' shaped panelled bath, Mira electric shower fitting. Low flush wc. Pedestal wash hand basin.Feature stained glazed window. Part tiled walls. High intensity low voltage spotlights. Hotpress comprising copper cylinder tank.
Stairs down to lower level.
CONSERVATORY: 10' 8" X 8' 10" (3.26m X 2.69m)
BEDROOM (3): 13' 5" X 11' 4" (4.10m X 3.46m)
BEDROOM (4): 11' 7" X 10' 2" (3.52m X 3.11m)
(plus depth of wardrobes). Tiled floor.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 7" X 6' 4" (2.00m X 1.93m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Low level units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for washing machine. Separate wc.
LOUNGE 23' 10" X 15' 9" (7.26m X 4.80m)
Feature mahogany surround fireplace wioth marble inset, electric fire. Tiled flooring. PVC white sliding patio doors to garden.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 25' 10" X 10' 10" (7.87m X 3.30m)
Light and power. Oil fired boiler. Metal up and over door. Garage currently divided into two having the option of storeman or office space.
Front garden bounded by hedging with spacious tarmac driveway to front and rear. Pink pebbled area with shrubs. Outside water tap.Rear garden laid in tarmac, steps down to lower garden laid in lawns, pvc oil tank. Pvc guttering and fascias. Stunning views overlooking Larne Lough and towards Islandmagee.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.