- An attractive and tastefully presented semi detached family home enjoying a readily accessible location in the town
- Two separate reception rooms - both with fireplaces and living room with patio doors to garden
- Kitchen with good range of high and low level units
- Three well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and incorporating wall mounted electric shower fitting
- Neat spacious and well maintained gardens to front and rear and with off street parking
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door to:
Under stairs cupboard.
LOUNGE: 12' 9" X 10' 6" (3.89m X 3.19m)
Parquet flooring. Fireplace with tiled hearth. Georgian style double doors to:
LOUNGE: 11' 12" X 14' 4" (3.65m X 4.37m)
Feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel. TV and display shelving. UPVC double glazed patio doors to garden. Parquet flooring.
KITCHEN: 10' 5" X 7' 7" (3.18m X 2.30m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit mixer tap. Good range of built-in high low-level units. Laminate worktops. Breakfast bar. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Cooker hood. Tiled floor.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Access to roof space. Double built-in wardrobe.
Built in wardrobe.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 8' 4" (3.27m X 2.54m)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 6" X 9' 10" (3.19m X 3.00m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Triton wall mounted electric shower fitting. Part UPVC clad walls.
Concrete driveway and parking space. Front garden stoned with flower beds beech tree and shrubs. Safely enclosed and spacious rear garden with paved patio and stoned area leading to lawn and bounded by fencing. UPVC oil tank.
Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.