- A rare opportunity exists to purchase this attractive detached family bungalow situated on an elevated site that affords magnificent panoramic views over Larne, Larne Lough and surrounding countryside
- Three separate reception rooms including a fully double glazed sunroom with access to veranda balcony and designed to take maximum benefit of the views
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - two with excellent range of built-in robes.
- Spacious kitchen/dinette with excellent range of built-in high and low level units.
- Family bathroom and separate matching shower room.
- Double glazing and oil fired central heating installed.
- Integral garage with adjoining basement utility room and Boilerhouse.
- Situated on a large generous site in lawns to front and rear with a variety of flower beds trees and shrubs
- Prestigious sought-after location and within easy reach of the town centre.
- As we expect high level of interest, early viewing is strongly recommended.
Glazed front door to:
SUN ROOM: 11' 3" X 10' 8" (3.43m X 3.25m)
fully double glazed. Magnificent far-reaching views over Larne, Larne Lough and Islandmagee. Tiled floor. Wood panelled ceiling. Glazed door to:
LOUNGE: 22' 10" X 12' 2" (6.97m X 3.72m)
Feature floor-to-ceiling stone built fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel. Wood panelled wall. Laminate wood strip floor. Two wall light points. Picture window giving superb far-reaching views. Glazed door and side panel to:
DINING ROOM: 13' 6" X 12' 4" (4.11m X 3.76m)
Bow window giving superb far-reaching views. Glazed door and side panel to:
Double built-in cloaks cupboard and double built-in shelved cupboard. Laminate wood strip floor. Walk-in cloakroom.
KITCHEN: 11' 11" X 11' 11" (3.64m X 3.63m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Neff built-in stainless steel low-level oven and microwave oven. Neff ceramic hob unit with stainless steel cooker hood. Neff integrated dishwasher. UPVC double glazed door to garden. Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 7" X 12' 4" (5.06m X 3.75m)
Excellent range of built-in bedroom furniture including robes, high level cupboards, bedside units and drawers. Coved ceiling. Picture window giving magnificent far-reaching views.
BEDROOM (2): 13' 12" X 11' 11" (4.26m X 3.64m)
Exposed timber floor.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 0" X 9' 0" (2.75m X 2.75m)
Plus depth of range of wall-to-wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors. Laminate wood strip floor. Two wall light points.
Suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Bidet. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Redring electric shower fitting and smoked glass screen door.
Suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Chrome towel radiator. Wood panelled hot press with copper cylinder tank.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 20' 9" X 16' 5" (6.33m X 5.01m)
Remote-control up and over door. Light and power.
UTILITY ROOM: 16' 4" X 12' 9" (4.97m X 3.88m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit mixer tap. High and low level units. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Laminate wood strip floor.
Laminate wood strip floor. Oil fired central heating boiler. Oil tank.
The property is situated on a large elevated site enjoying the most magnificent views over Larne and as far as Islandmagee and with gardens in lawns to front and rear with an array of flower beds trees and shrubs. Extensive tiled balcony to front
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.