- As seen on the television series âLove it or list itâ
- An exceptional detached family bungalow enjoying an elevated site with far-reaching views over open countryside and stretching to Larne Lough and Islandmagee
- The property was featured some five years ago on Channel fours âLove it or list itâ hosted by Kirstie Allsopp and Phil Spencer
- Extended and tastefully presented throughout
- Spacious, and bright open planned lounge, kitchen and casual dining area with excellent range of high gloss high and low level units, integrated appliances and wood burning stove
- Separate family room with feature granite fireplace (or fourth bedroom)
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with the second bedroom enjoying the benefits of an ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite including freestanding bathtub and separate shower cubicle
- Delightful spacious mature gardens in lawns to front side and rear with patio areas, hot tub enclosure and range of garden stores
- Separate block built utility room
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Enviable rural yet convenient location affording easy access by car to Larne and main roads to Belfast and Carrickfergus
- As we expect a high level of interest we strongly recommend an early appointment to view
Slate tiled steps leading to UPVC double glazed front door with sidelights to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Picture window giving far reaching views over open countryside to Larne Lough.
LOUNGE/KITCHEN/DINING AREA 23' 7" X 19' 3" (7.18m X 5.86m)
inlaid stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level high gloss white units. Granite worktops and up stands. Candy built-in double oven and five ring gas hob unit with white glass splash back and âElicaâ Cooker hood. Integrated fridge freezer and Candy integrated dishwasher. Concealed mood lighting. Breakfast bar. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting. laminate wood strip floor. Feature fireplace with cast-iron wood burning stove set on slate tiled hearth and with wood beamed mantel. Picture window and feature corner sliding windows affording magnificent far-reaching views over open countryside to Larne Lough and Islandmagee. UPVC double glazed doors to garden.
Laminate wood strip floor. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
FAMILY ROOM / BEDROOM (4): 12' 2" X 10' 9" (3.71m X 3.27m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Feature granite fireplace with granite hearth and set in painted wood surround. Picture window giving superb far-reaching views.
BEDROOM (1): 16' 1" X 11' 5" (4.89m X 3.49m)
At widest points. Picture window giving superb far-reaching views. Recessed spotlighting.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 6" X 11' 5" (3.50m X 3.49m)
Ensuite shower room with white suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Folding doors.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 5" X 10' 6" (3.49m X 3.19m)
Contemporary white suite comprising freestanding bathtub with chrome swan neck tap and hand shower. Semi-ped vanity unit. Low flush WC. Matching corner tiled shower cubicle with screen door and Aqualisa thermostatically controlled shower fitting.
Timber double entrance gates and bitmac driveway with ample parking space. Delightful spacious and mature gardens in lawns to front side and rear with a variety of flower beds trees and shrubs and bounded by hedging. Sun patio areas to front and rear. Hot tub enclosure. Hen run. Timber garden shed.
UTILITY ROOM: 6' 10" X 6' 7" (2.07m X 2.00m)
Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Oil fired central heating boiler. Light and power.
Outbuilding with excellent range of garden stores. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.