- An impressive and tastefully decorated first floor purpose-built apartment enjoying a central location in the town and within easy walking distance of town centre shops, parks and railway station
- Spacious lounge/dining room/kitchen with good range of built-in high gloss units and including integrated appliances.
- Two excellent sized bedrooms both with laminate wood strip floors
- Bathroom with white suite and including wall mounted shower fitting
- Communal landscaped gardens and ample parking
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Early viewing strongly recommended
Front door to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Cloaks cupboard
Lounge/dining room/kitchen. 18' 4" X 14' 8" (5.60m X 4.46m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Good range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Candy low-level oven. Four ring gas hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Integrated fridge/freezer and washer dryer. Part tiled walls. Kick board lighting. Contrasting laminate wood strip floor in kitchen and lounge area. Bright bay window.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 1" X 10' 3" (4.60m X 3.12m)
Laminate wood strip floor
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 8' 6" (3.32m X 2.60m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower and shower screen. Semi-ped wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
Communal gardens and parking space.
Management fee: currently £650 per annum.
Tenure: leasehold. Ground rent understood to be £125.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.