- A tastefully presented detached brick built bungalow enjoying an accessible and sought after location in the town
- Bright lounge with feature antique style cast iron fireplace
- Open plan kitchen/dining room with excellent range of high and low level high gloss units and including integrated appliances
- Three well proportioned bedrooms
- Family shower room with white suite and including Triton electric shower fitting
- Delightful mature gardens in neat lawns with flower beds and a variety of trees and shrubs and large sun deck
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed. Detached garage
- Recent experience has shown a high demand for similar properties in the area, consequently early viewing strongly recommended
Twin UPVC double glazed front doors to:
Tiled floor. UPVC double glazed front door and sidelight to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Double built-in shelved cupboard with cupboards over. Cloaks cupboard.
LOUNGE: 13' 3" X 11' 11" (4.03m X 3.63m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Feature antique style cast-iron fireplace set in chunky pine surround. Slate tiled hearth. Open to:
KITCHEN/DINING 18' 10" X 7' 6" (5.75m X 2.29m)
Single drainer melamine sink unit with swan neck mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units. Laminate worktops and up stands. Integrated fridge/freezer. Nord Mende stainless steel low-level oven, four ring touch hob unit and automatic washing machine. Stainless steel cooker hood. Laminate wood strip floor. UPVC double glazed door to garden. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 11" X 10' 5" (3.63m X 3.18m)
BEDROOM (2): 10' 5" X 9' 6" (3.18m X 2.89m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 8" X 6' 8" (2.64m X 2.04m)
Plus depth of double built in wardrobe with cupboards over.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. Upvc clad matching shower cubicle with Triton electric shower fitting and screen door.
Bitmac driveway. Front garden laid to lawn with flower beds trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing and hedging. Spacious safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with flower beds trees and shrubs and bounded by fencing and hedging. Large sun deck.
DETACHED GARAGE: 21' 9" X 8' 4" (6.64m X 2.54m)
Up and over door. Light and power.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.