- An exceptional two Bedroom Mid Terrace family home enjoying an almost semi rural location yet affording easy access to the town centre and main A8 road to Belfast
- Tastefully presented throughout and presented to an extremely high standard
- 20 ft long lounge with feature antique style fireplace with chunky pine surround
- Spacious kitchen with excellent range of built in high and low level units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and incorporating wall mounted electric shower fitting
- Neat stoned front garden with paved pathway. Rear garden with partially constructed block built store
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient and accessible location
- An ideal first time buy or investment opportunity. Early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door with leaded light to:
Entrance hall. Tiled floor. Glazed door and sidelight to:
LOUNGE: 19' 11" X 12' 11" (6.08m X 3.94m)
(at widest points). Laminate wood strip floor. Feature antique style horseshoe fireplace set in chunky pine surround. Slate hearth. Recessed spotlighting. Under stairs cupboard.
KITCHEN: 11' 10" X 12' 3" (3.60m X 3.73m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level units. Laminate worktops. Part tiled walls. Porcelain tiled floor. Cooker hood. UPVC double glazed door.
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Storage cupboard. Access to roof space.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 5" X 9' 10" (3.49m X 3.00m)
(at widest points). Built in wardrobe. Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 9" X 6' 5" (5.10m X 1.96m)
(at widest points). Laminate wood strip floor. Built in wardrobe. Far-reaching views.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Triton wall mounted electric shower fitting and shower screen. UPVC clad walls. High-intensity low-voltage spotlighting.
Neat stoned front garden with paved pathway and shrubs. Bounded by wall. Rear garden with partly constructed brick built store and concrete area. Bounded by wall and fencing. UPVC oil tank.
Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.