- An extremely well-presented semi-detached family home located in this popular location of Larne Town close to local shops & schools offering a cosy lounge, open plan living/kitchen/family area
- Three bedrooms - master with en suite shower room, family bathroom, downstairs cloakroom, integrated garage and safely enclosed south facing rear garden
- Lounge with feature multi fuel stove
- Open plan kitchen/dining area with range of Shaker style units, island and many integrated appliances
- Sun room off with French doors leading to garden
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master with en suite shower room
- Contemporary family bathroom with separate walk in shower cubicle
- Integrated garage/utility space with up & over door, light &
- Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway to side allowing off street parking. Safely enclosed rear garden in lawn with paved patio areas
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating installed
- Presented to a high standard - Early viewing strongly recommended
- Perfect for a family home/first time buy
Double glazed front door to entrance hall. Tile floor and up stands.
LOUNGE: 17' 3" X 11' 0" (5.26m X 3.36m)
Laminate wood strip flooring multi fuel stove.
White suite comprising low flush WC and vanity unit. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
KITCHEN: 21' 10" X 20' 8" (6.66m X 6.30m)
at widest points. Open plan kitchen dining family room. Excellent range of high and low level shaker style units. Island with range of built in shaker style drawers & integrated wine fridge with granite worktops and upstands. Belling oven and grill. Belling 4 ring induction hob unit. Stainless steel extractor fan. Granite splashback. Integrated microwave. Stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin and granite drainer. Integrated fridge freezer. Integrated dishwasher. Tall boy larder. Corner cupboard with carosoul twin shelf. Under stairs storage.
High intensity low voltage spotlights. Tiled floor. Contemporary vertical radiator. Door to garage/utility room. Double glazed back door. Double glazed sliding doors to:
SUN ROOM: 11' 3" X 10' 2" (3.43m X 3.09m)
Tiled floor an up stands. Double glazed French doors leading to garden.
Hot press access to roof space
BEDROOM (1): 13' 3" X 11' 2" (4.03m X 3.40m)
Laminate wood strip flooring. Ensuite shower room. Corner shower cubicle with redring electric shower fitting. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (2): 11' 3" X 9' 1" (3.42m X 2.76m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 11" X 8' 10" (3.02m X 2.70m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
Contemporary family bathroom. White suite comprising free standing bathtub. Bidet. Low flush W C. High gloss vanity unit. Double walk in shower unit with thermostatic thermostatically controlled reinforced shower fitting. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. High intensity low voltage spotlights.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 23' 1" X 9' 8" (7.04m X 2.94m)
Light and power. Range of shaker style units. Stainless steel. Single drainer sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Space for tumble dryer. Double glazed door to garden.
Front garden in lawn with tarmac driveway to side offering off street parking.
South facing rear garden in lawn with paved patio and raised flower beds bounded by fencing, wall & hedging. Enclosed UPVC oil tank. Enclosed bin store.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.