A stunningly presented semi detached property located in this popular location of Larne offering two separate reception rooms, spacious kitchen/diner, three well-proportioned bedrooms & contemporary family bathrooms plus off-street parking, south facing rear garden complete with cabin bar a perfect space to entertain
- Lounge with feature media wall
- Spacious kitchen/diner with range of high & low level gloss units and many integrated appliances
- Sunroom off with double glazed French doors to garden
- Downstairs WC
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master with dressing room (Plumbed for en suite shower room so could easily be converted back)
- Double glazing/Gas fired central heating installed - wireless Nest smart thermostat
- Pavioured driveway to front allowing off street parking bounded by wall, double gates & pedestrian gate
- Safely enclosed south facing rear garden part pavioured part decked bounded by fencing
- Family bathroom with white suite including bathtub and separate corner shower cubicle with rainforest shower fitting
- Immaculately presented - Early viewing strongly recommended
- Perfect for a first time buy or family home
- Outside security cameras and alarm system with hard drive
Front door to entrance hall laminate wood strip flooring.
LOUNGE: 14' 4" X 0' 0" (4.38m X 0.00m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.Feature media wall with shelving, recessed lighting. Feature inset electric fire.
KITCHEN/DINING AREA 20' 1" X 11' 2" (6.11m X 3.41m)
Excellent range of high and low level gloss units and display cabinets. Laminate worktops and upstands. Pelmet spotlights. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with vegetable basin. Double built in Hotpoint oven and grill. 5 ring gas hob unit. Cooke and Lewis stainless steel extractor fan. Integrated dishwasher. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. Tiled floor. Double glazed back door. Double doors to:
SUNROOM 11' 11" X 11' 4" (3.63m X 3.46m)
Laminate wood strip flooring high intensity low voltage spotlights double glazed French doors to garden.
White suite comprising low flush WC and wash hand basin.
First floor landing access to roof space. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 10" X 7' 9" (3.90m X 2.36m)
Plus depth of built in wall to wall mirrored sliderobes.
DRESSING ROOM: 5' 10" X 3' 8" (1.78m X 1.12m)
Plus depth of wardrobes. (plumbed for ensuite and cna be converted back).
BEDROOM (2): 12' 8" X 10' 3" (3.85m X 3.13m)
(at widest points)
BEDROOM (3): 10' 4" X 9' 2" (3.16m X 2.79m)
White suite comprising panelled bath low flush WC, vanity unit and separate corner shower cubicle with thermostatically controlled rainforest shower fitting.Fully tiled walls and floor. Extractor fan.
Safely enclosed south facing rear garden, Part paved and part decked area. Bounded by fencing. Outside tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.