- A rare opportunity exists to purchase this stunning detached family home enjoying an elevated site that affords magnificent views over the North Channel to the front and to âNed"s Braeâ
- Currently being run as a highly successful and sought-after air B&B
- Prestigious and sought-after location only a few minutes drive from the picturesque village of Carnlough, beach, and the highly acclaimed Antrim coast road
- Lounge with feature fireplace and glass fronted stove
- Well appointed and contemporary kitchen with excellent range of built-in units, integrated appliances and brick built fireplace with cast-iron multifuel stove
- Four well proportioned bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and including wall mounted electric shower fitting
- Separate cloakroom with low flush suite
- Spacious gardens including enclosed courtyard, sun patio, covered barbecue area and lawn with children's play area. Ample parking space.
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Excellent decorative order throughout - early personal appraisal strongly recommended
Pvc front door leading to reception porch. Door to reception hall.
LOUNGE: 15' 5" X 11' 0" (4.69m X 3.36m)
Stone fireplace,wood manel and tiled hearth, glass fronted stove. Wired for wall lights.
KITCHEN/CASUAL BREAKFAST AREA 18' 5" X 12' 6" (5.62m X 3.80m)
Excellent range of high and low level units, formica work surfaces. Plinth lighting.'Lamona' under oven and matching four ring hob. Stainless steel extractor hood. Part tiled walls. Built in matching breakfast bar. Single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Feature brick fireplace with cast iron wood burning stove. Storage cupboards. Laminated wood strip flooring.
White bathroom suite comprising 'P' shaped bath, telephone hand shower. Triton electric shower fitting. Pvc panelled bath. Stainless steel radiator. White vanitory unit.
BEDROOM (1): 10' 2" X 12' 4" (3.10m X 3.76m)
(at widest points)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 12" X 8' 6" (3.95m X 2.60m)
Built in cupboard with shelving.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 10" X 9' 9" (2.99m X 2.97m)
BEDROOM (4): 15' 3" X 9' 6" (4.65m X 2.90m)
Comprising low flush wc, vanity unit. Extractor fan.
Copper cylinder tank, immersion heater. Shelving.
With loft over.
Large parking area to front. Safely enclosed rear garden bounded by fencing. Double gates to driveway. Extensive patio area . Enclsoed courtyard. Lawned area. Outside lighting. Pvc oil tank. Outside hot and cold tap.
Currently used as utility area, plumbed for washing machine, light and power, oil fired boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.