- An opportunity exists to purchase this delightful, detached bungalow enjoying an end of cul-de-sac position in this quiet development of only four homes
- The property offers a bright lounge, spacious kitchen /dining area with snug, sunroom, three well-proportioned bedrooms - primary with en suite
- Family bathroom as well as integrated garage and utility space
- Lounge with feature gas fireplace
- Kitchen/Dining area with range of high & low level units and integrated appliances
- Snug with feature fireplace and sliding doors leading to sunroom overlooking garden
- Family bathroom with white suite
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - primary with en suite shower room, built in robes and sliding patio doors leading to garden
- Integrated garage with utility room off
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating installed
- Front & rear garden in lawn with an array of colourful flowers & shrubs. Tarmac driveway to front & side providing ample parking
- Convenient location - close to Larne Town Centre, train station & main roads to Belfast
- Perfect family home - early viewing strongly recommended
Double glazed front door with sidelight to:
Tiled floor. Hot press. Access to roof space. Double doors to:
LOUNGE: 14' 6" X 14' 3" (4.43m X 4.35m)
Feature gas fireplace.
KITCHEN/DINING 17' 4" X 14' 5" (5.29m X 4.40m)
Range of high & low level units. Laminate worktops. âCDAâ low level oven. âBaumaticâ four ring electric hob unit. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with vegetable basin. Plumbed for dishwasher. High intensity low voltage spotlights. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
SNUG 11' 5" X 10' 5" (3.48m X 3.18m)
Feature fireplace. Tiled floor. Double glazed sliding doors to:
SUN ROOM: 9' 7" X 9' 5" (2.91m X 2.88m)
Tiled floor. Views over mature garden.
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath and separate corner shower cubicle with âAqua plusâ electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 9" X 10' 7" (3.58m X 3.22m)
Range of built in wardrobes. Double glazed sliding doors leading to garden.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 9" X 8' 11" (3.28m X 2.73m)
Plus depth of wardrobes.
BEDROOM (3): 10' 11" X 10' 8" (3.32m X 3.26m)
Currently used as formal dining room.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
White suite comprising low flush WC, pedestal wash hand basin and tiled corner shower cubicle with âRedringâ electric shower fitting. Tiled floor.
INTEGRAL GARAGE: 21' 3" X 12' 7" (6.48m X 3.84m)
Up & over door. Light & power. Oil fired central heating boiler.
UTILITY ROOM: 7' 4" X 5' 0" (2.23m X 1.53m)
Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with vegetable basin. Laminate worktop. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Tiled floor. Double glazed back door.
Front garden in lawn bordered with an array of shrubs & flowers. Tarmac driveway to side providing ample parking for multiple cars. Safely enclosed and well maintained mature rear garden, part paved & part in lawn again with an array of colourful flowers & shrubs bounded by fencing.
Tenure: Leasehold Rates: £1402.30 Per annum
Ground rent: £200.00 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.