- An opportunity exists to purchase this impressive detached family home situated on a large site that extends to approximately half an acre and enjoying a peaceful yet convenient rural location
- Extended and well-planned living accommodation
- 37 foot long kitchen/sunroom with excellent range of built-in high and low-level units and many integrated electrical appliances - utility room off
- Superb bright first floor lounge with picture window and sliding patio door to large tiled balcony - feature central fireplace with cast-iron multifuel stove
- Separate living room with attractive cast-iron fireplace. Three well proportioned bedrooms - all with built-in robes. Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom including separate shower cubicle.
- Family bathroom with contemporary white suite including freestanding bathtub and separate shower cubicle
- Delightful gardens in lawns to front, side and rear with a variety of trees, well-stocked flower beds and shrubs
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Accessible location - approximately 4.5 miles to Larne and 6 miles to Carrickfergus
- Recent experience has shown a high demand for properties in this area. Consequently we strongly recommend an early appointment to view
Double glazed front door and sidelights to:
Solid pine strip floor. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls. High level cupboards. Cloaks space.
LIVING ROOM: 13' 10" X 12' 9" (4.22m X 3.88m)
Feature cast iron fireplace set in polished wood surround with tiled inset and granite hearth.
KITCHEN: 37' 0" X 13' 3" (11.28m X 4.04m)
Split level open plan with Sunroom. 'Franke' stainless steel inlaid sink unit with mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Granite worktops and up stands. 'Neff' five ring gas hob unit and stainless steel cooker. 'Neff' stainless steel microwave oven and fan oven. 'Neff' integrated dishwasher. Island unit incorporating breakfast bar with granite worktop low-level cupboards and wine rack. Recessed spotlighting. Tiled floor. Plumbed for American fridge freezer.
UTILITY ROOM: 11' 2" X 6' 7" (3.40m X 2.00m)
Belfast sink unit. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. UPVC double glazed door to garden. Recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 11' 4" (3.52m X 3.45m)
Double built in wardrobe with louvered sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 7" X 8' 5" (4.76m X 2.57m)
Double built-in wardrobe with louvred sliding doors.
Contemporary white suite comprising freestanding bathtub with wall mounted chrome mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' thermostatically controlled shower fitting. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting. Chrome towel radiator.
Feature mahogany open tread staircase to 1st floor.
LOUNGE: 19' 9" X 17' 2" (6.03m X 5.22m)
Bright picture windows giving far-reaching views over open countryside and garden. UPVC double glazed sliding patio doors to large paved balcony with glass balustrade. Feature central fireplace with cast iron multifuel stove set on slate hearth. Recessed spotlighting.
MASTER BEDROOM: 11' 4" X 11' 4" (3.46m X 3.45m)
Twin double built-in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
White suite comprising corner panel bath with chrome mixer tap. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Bidet. Matching tiled shower cubicle with 'Mira' event electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls.
The property is situated on a large site extending to approximately half an acre and approached via a private concrete laneway leading to Bitmac driveway with ample parking space. Extensive front and side gardens laid in lawns with a variety of trees, well-stocked flower beds and shrubs. Large paved sun patio. Rear garden with paved patio, lawn, trees and shrubs.
Two garden sheds. UPVC oil tank.
Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating
Tenure: Freehold Rates: £1837.49 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.