- An attractive and exceptionally well presented semi detached family home enjoying an enviable end of cul-de-sac position
- Open plan lounge/dining room with contemporary wall mounted fire and fitted walnut cupboards
- Kitchen/casual dining area well appointed with excellent range of high and low-level high gloss units and many integrated appliances
- Fully UPVC double glazed conservatory with patio doors to garden
- Three well proportioned bedrooms - master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite and including Jacuzzi type bath
- Front garden providing ample parking space and safely enclosed and neatly paved rear garden with stone bordered flower beds
- Detached office/snug/bar (previous garage and easily reconverted)
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
UPVC double glazed front door, side and top light to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Cloaks cupboard.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Wall hung vanity unit. Low flush WC. Chrome towel radiator.
LOUNGE/DINING: 21' 7" X 13' 7" (6.58m X 4.14m)
at widest points plus deep bay window. Open plan. Laminate wood strip floor. Feature contemporary wall mounted electric fire. Recessed spotlighting. Wall mounted high and low level walnut cupboards.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 16' 4" X 9' 9" (4.97m X 2.97m)
Single drainer 'Carron Phoenix' sink unit with chrome mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high and low-level high gloss units with walnut effect laminate worktops and up stands. Diplomat five ring gas hob unit with stainless steel cooker hood and black glass splash back. Diplomat built-in double oven. Integrated fridge/freezer, dishwasher and washer/dryer. Fitted breakfast bar. Under stairs cupboard. Laminate wood strip floor. Etched glass panel door. Feature kick board lighting and under unit lighting. UPVC double glazed door and large glazed side panel to:
CONSERVATORY: 10' 2" X 9' 4" (3.10m X 2.85m)
Fully UPVC double glazed with patio doors to garden. Laminate wood strip floor.
Approached by staircase with concealed mood lighting. Airing cupboard.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 11" X 9' 8" (4.84m X 2.94m)
into deep bay window plus depth of range of wall to wall built in robes with sliding doors. Recessed lighting.
Suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Matching shower cubicle with rainforest and hand-held shower fitting. UPVC cladding. Tiled floor. Chrome towel radiator. Recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 9' 10" X 9' 6" (3.00m X 2.89m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (3): 11' 9" X 9' 11" (3.58m X 3.03m)
Including depth of wall to wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors. Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising Jacuzzi type bath. Vanity unit. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Tile radiator. Recessed lighting.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space to front. Safely enclosed rear gardenwhich is neatly paved with raised stone bordered flower beds with a variety of shrubs.
17' 2" X 13' 8" (5.22m X 4.16m)
Detached office/snug/bar (Originally designed as detached garage and easily reconverted if required). Laminate wood strip floor. UPVC double glazed patio doors. Fitted bar and shelving. Recessed lighting and mood lighting. Feature part wood panelled wall. Storage area to front.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.