- Constructed around 2004, this spacious three story detached house enjoys an enviable yet convenient rural location midway between Larne and Whitehead
- Lounge with solid wood strip floor and attractive antique pine surround fireplace.
- 21 foot long kitchen/dining room with excellent range of solid wood high and low level units
- Four bedrooms - master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite shower room
- Family bathroom with white suite and including separate shower cubicle
- Ample parking space to front and also to side with garage space. Enclosed rear garden with decked area
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommend
Front door to:
Under stairs store cupboard.
Suite comprising low flush WC. Corner wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled floor.
16' 5" X 14' 0" (5.00m X 4.27m)
Lounge. 16" 5 x 14' into bay window. Attractive antique pine surround fireplace. Solid wood strip floor. Recessed spotlighting.
KITCHEN DINING: 21' 6" X 9' 9" (6.55m X 2.97m)
Excellent range of solid wood high low-level units. Laminate work surface. Stainless steel extractor fan. 1 1/2 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Four ring ceramic hob unit with matching stainless steel oven. Plumbed for automatic washing machine and dishwasher. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. French door to sun deck. Recessed lighting.
Hot press with cylinder tank. Recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" X 10' 3" (3.89m X 3.12m)
Laminate wood strip floor. Recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 8" X 8' 0" (2.95m X 2.44m)
Laminate wood strip floor
9' 8" X 6' 9" (2.95m X 2.06m)
Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash and basin. Panel bath. Separate matching shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed lighting.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 5" X 13' 1" (4.09m X 3.99m)
into eaves. Laminate wood strip floor. Velux type windows. Walk-in cupboard. Recessed lighting.
ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Separate shower cubicle with electric shower fitting. Part tiled walls.
Gravel driveway providing ample parking to front and side as well as garage space. Safely enclosed rear garden with decked area. Garden shed. UPVC oil tank.
Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.