- Semi Detached chalet bungalow on an elevated site enjoying views of Larne Lough and surrounding countryside
- Lounge and separate dining room
- Fitted pine kitchen incorporating four ring electric hob and matching oven
- Ground floor bedroom and bathroom
- Two bedrooms on first floor
- Oil fired central heating and double glazed windows and doors
- Detached garage, ample parking area, extensive gardens to front, side and rear, stable block with storage and safely enclosed fenced area
PVC Glazed front door to reception hall.
LOUNGE: 12' 5" X 12' 0" (3.79m X 3.66m)
Stone fireplace with wood mantel. Cupboard housing copper tank. Wired for wall lights.
DINING ROOM: 8' 10" X 11' 6" (2.69m X 3.49m)
Laminate wood strip flooring.
KITCHEN: 10' 3" X 8' 10" (3.12m X 2.68m)
Range of high and low level pine units. Formica work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink with mixer taps. Four ring bush hob. Concealed extractor hood. High level Ariston oven. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 9' 8" X 8' 10" (2.95m X 2.68m)
Built-in cupboard with storage above.
Coloured suite with pine panelled bath with telephone hand shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin with low level WC. Pine clad ceiling. Tiled floor.
Stairs to first floor.
Cupboard into eaves storage.
BEDROOM (2): 12' 9" X 10' 10" (3.88m X 3.31m)
BEDROOM (3): 8' 11" X 12' 5" (2.72m X 3.79m)
Views over countryside and Larne Lough.
DETACHED GARAGE: 19' 11" X 10' 3" (6.08m X 3.12m)
Up and over door. Light and power
Extensive rear gardens, steps to large lawned area. Stable block with storage and safely fenced area. Range of mature trees and shrubs. Outbuilding housing worcester oil fired boiler, low flush WC and sink unit.Outside water tap.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.