- A neat and attractive fourth floor apartment enjoying a most convenient location affording superb far-reaching views
- Bright lounge with patio door leading to balcony
- Kitchen fitted with excellent range of built-in high and low level units
- Two well proportioned bedrooms and bathroom with white suite including 'Mira Sport' electric shower fitting over
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and economy seven heating installed
- Affords immediate access to M5 motorway and under 15 minutes drive to the city centre
- An ideal investment opportunity for first-time buy
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommended
Front door to:
Hot press with copper cylinder tank. Intercom lock release system. Built-in storage cupboards.
LOUNGE: 14' 3" X 10' 8" (4.35m X 3.26m)
UPVC double glazed patio door to balcony. Feature fireplace.
KITCHEN: 10' 8" X 6' 2" (3.26m X 1.88m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap. Good range of built-in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 7" X 9' 6" (3.84m X 2.89m)
BEDROOM (2): 12' 7" X 8' 6" (3.84m X 2.60m)
White suite comprising panelled bath 'Mira Sport' electric shower fitting over. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Wall mounted electric shower fitting.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £456.06 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.