- An attractive brick built and extended detached family home enjoying an enviable cul-de-sac position in this popular residential area
- Two separate reception rooms - One with feature fireplace
- Large extended and well fitted kitchen with excellent range of built in high and low level units and with lean-to conservatory off
- Three bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite and including wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and gas fired central heating installed
- Front garden and spacious enclosed rear garden in lawns and bounded by hedging
- Detached garage
- Convenient and sought after location affording easy access to local shopping facilities as well as M5/M2 motorway
UPVC double glazed front door to:
LOUNGE: 17' 10" X 10' 6" (5.44m X 3.20m)
Attractive tiled fireplace with tiled hearth and wood mantel. Laminate wood strip floor. Two wall light points.
DINING ROOM: 17' 11" X 10' 6" (5.45m X 3.20m)
at widest point. Laminate wood strip floor.
Under stairs cupboard.
KITCHEN/DINER: 12' 8" X 12' 12" (3.87m X 3.96m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built-in high and low level units. Logic stainless steel low level oven. Hotpoint four ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Laminate worktops and up stands. Pine clad ceiling. Recessed lighting. UPVC double glazed door to:
CONSERVATORY: 9' 6" X 7' 3" (2.90m X 2.22m)
Tiled floor. Sliding doors to garden.
Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder.
BEDROOM (1): 13' 12" X 8' 8" (4.26m X 2.64m)
Built in shelved cupboard.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 6" X 9' 10" (3.21m X 3.01m)
BEDROOM (3): 7' 6" X 8' 11" (2.28m X 2.72m)
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Wall mounted thermostatically controlled shower fitting and shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Cupboard housing gas fired central heating boiler. UPVC clad walls and ceiling. Recessed lighting.
Concrete driveway and ample parking space. Front garden laid to lawn with flower beds and bounded by fencing and hedging. Safely enclosed rear garden laid to lawn and bounded by hedging.
GARAGE: 20' 6" X 10' 10" (6.25m X 3.31m)
Detached garage. Metal Roller door light and power
Tenure: TBC Rates: £995.04 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.