- A quaint and picturesque mid terrace cottage that has been extended and enjoys a prestigious sought after location
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining room with fireplace and living flame gas fire
- Bright kitchen/casual dining area with excellent range of built in high and low level units
- Three well proportioned first floor bedrooms and family bathroom with white suite
- Private enclosed rear garden with race sun deck leading down to lawn
- Double glazing in UPVC frames and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient yet semi rural location that affords easy access to whitehead town centre, shore front, Golf clubs, and train station
- We confidently expect a high level of interest and consequently would strongly urge an early appointment to view
Hardwood stable door to:
LOUNGE: 18' 2" X 15' 9" (5.54m X 4.81m)
Open plan L shaped lounge/dining room. at widest points. Laminate wood strip floor. Two wall light points. Fireplace set in pine surround with living flame gas fire.
KITCHEN WITH BREAKFAST AREA : 15' 8" X 12' 8" (4.77m X 3.85m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer tap with vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high low level Shaker style units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Stainless steel cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Integrated fridge/freezer. Double glazed patio doors to sun deck. UPVC double glazed door to side.
BEDROOM (1): 12' 8" X 9' 5" (3.87m X 2.86m)
BEDROOM (2): 15' 10" X 9' 4" (4.82m X 2.85m)
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 9' 5" (2.97m X 2.88m)
White suite comprising panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Part tiled walls. Redring wall mounted electric shower fitting and screen door. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
Small stoned front garden bounded by fencing.
Rear garden with sun deck and steps leading down to lawn bounded by hedging. UPVC oil tank. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £420.85 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.