- A quaint and charming mid terraced cottage enjoying an enviable and accessible location in the sought after town of Whitehead
- Lounge with feature brick built fireplace and open to dining area
- Kitchen with range of built in high and low level units and including built in oven and hob
- Bathroom with white suite including wall mounted shower fitting
- Two bedrooms - master bedroom with far reaching views of country side
- Partial double glazing and oil fired central heating installed
- Convenient location only a short drive from the town centre, Golf clubs train station and shore front
- Realistically priced - early viewing strongly recommend
Stable door to:
LOUNGE: 10' 6" X 11' 2" (3.20m X 3.41m)
Feature brick built fireplace with tiled hearth. Archway to:
DINING ROOM: 9' 12" X 6' 7" (3.04m X 2.00m)
Part pine clad walls. Pine shelving. Low-level cupboard. Serving hatch from:
KITCHEN: 9' 10" X 7' 2" (3.01m X 2.18m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Excellent range of built-in high low-level units. Laminate worktops. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Beko low-level oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Stainless steel cooker hood. Door to garden.
White suite comprising panelled bath with chrome mixer tap and telephone hand shower. Triton wall mounted electric shower. Low flush WC. Wash hand basin. Cupboard housing copper cylinder tank.
First floor landing.
BEDROOM (1): 11' 7" X 9' 5" (3.54m X 2.87m)
Including range of built in robes. Window giving far reaching views.
BEDROOM (2): 16' 1" X 6' 6" (4.89m X 1.98m)
Velux window. Access to roof space.
Small hardstanding area to front. Spacious rear garden laid to lawn with trees and shrubs and bounded by hedging. UPVC oil tank.
Boilerhouse. Oil fired central heating boiler.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £484.90 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.