- A three storey period home located in the popular town of Whitehead
- Lounge through dining room
- Kitchen with range of high and low level units
- Four well proportioned bedrooms - two on first floor & two on second floor
- First floor shower room and separate WC
- Family bathroom on second floor
- Enclosed courtyard to rear with outside storage
- Affords easy access to Whitehead town centre, shore front, train station and main roads to both Belfast and Larne directions
Front door to:
LOUNGE/DINING ROOM: 21' 8" X 10' 12" (6.61m X 3.34m)
Cornice ceiling. Understair storage.
KITCHEN: 11' 2" X 7' 11" (3.40m X 2.41m)
Range of high and low level units with display cabinet. Laminate worktops. Single drainer stainless sink unit. Stainless steel single bowl sink unit. Space for cooker. Plumbed for dishwasher. Tiled walls. Tiled floor. Double glazed back door leading to courtyard.
Double walk in shower cubicle with Rainforest shower fitting over. Part showerwall custom acrylic victorian turquoise shower wall panel. Part multipanel walls. Pedestal wash hand basin.
White suite comprising low flush WC & pedestal wash hand basin. Part tiled walls.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 8" X 11' 6" (4.46m X 3.51m)
including bay window.
BEDROOM (3): 9' 9" X 8' 11" (2.96m X 2.71m)
White suite comprising low fluch WC, pedestal wash hand basin and panelled bath. Multipanel walls.
BEDROOM (2): 14' 8" X 9' 7" (4.46m X 2.92m)
BEDROOM (4): 9' 9" X 8' 11" (2.96m X 2.71m)
UPVC oil tank. Storage shed.
TENURE: Leasehold assumed.
Tenure: TBC Rates: £731.92 per annum
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.