- A well presented ground floor apt located in the popular seaside town of Whitehead
- Spacious lounge with patio doors
- Kitchen/Dining area with range of shaker style units and integrated appliances
- Two well proportioned bedrooms - both with built in mirrored slidrobes
- Contempoary shower room fully tiled with white suite and walk in shower cubicle
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating installed
- Private paviour patio leading to communal paved area
- Garage with up & over door
- Sought after location within walking distance to shore front, local shops, coffee shops and train station
- Ideal for anyone looking to downsize
UPVC double glazed front door with leaded light and sidelights to:
Meter cupboard. Shelved store cupboard. Cloaks cupboard. Built in wardrobe.
LOUNGE: 19' 4" X 13' 1" (5.88m X 3.98m)
Double glazed sliding patio doors to pavioured patio and communal paved area.
KITCHEN/DINING ROOM: 18' 1" X 8' 9" (5.50m X 2.67m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Excellent range of built in high low level units. Laminate worktops. Glazed display cabinets. Creda built in double oven and four ring ceramic hob unit. Cooker hood. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for automatic washing machine. Part tiled floor. Part laminate wood strip floor.
BEDROOM (1): 14' 4" X 8' 8" (4.37m X 2.64m)
Plus depth of wall to wall built in robes with mirrored sliding doors.
BEDROOM (2): 10' 11" X 9' 1" (3.32m X 2.76m)
Double built in wardrobe with mirrored sliding doors.
Contemporary white suite comprising low flush WC. Vanity unit. Fully tiled walls. Tiled floor. Matching tiled shower cubicle with shower screen. High intensity low voltage spotlighting. Hot press with copper cylinder tank and immersion heater.
Private pavioured patio leading to communal paved area. Boilerhouse with oil fired central heating boiler. UPVC oil tank.
GARAGE: 8' 11" X 17' 11" (2.72m X 5.45m)
Metal up and over door. Light and power.
Ground rent. £20 per annum.
Management charge approximately £80 per month
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.