- An attractive and well presented semi detached bungalow located in the popular coastal town of Whitehead offering a lounge, kitchen, bathroom & two bedrooms
- Lounge with feature cast iron glass fronted stove
- Kitchen with range of high & low level units
- Two well propotioned bedrooms - both with build in wardrobes
- Bathroom with white suite
- Double glazing/Oil fired central heating installed
- Bitmac driveway to front providing ample parking and safely enclosed side & rear garden
- Convenient location - Perfect for downsizing
UPVC front door to:
Laminate wood strip floor. Cloak cupboard. Hot press with copper cylinder tank.
LOUNGE: 22' 8" X 11' 1" (6.91m X 3.39m)
at widest points. Laminate wood strip floor. Feature cast iron glass fronted stove and set on granite hearth.
KITCHEN: 11' 1" X 10' 4" (3.37m X 3.14m)
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap and vegetable basin. Good range of built in high and low level units. Laminate worktops. "Ariston" and four ring ceramic hob unit. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Recessed spotlighting. UPVC double glazed door to garden.
BEDROOM (1): 15' 8" X 13' 4" (4.78m X 4.06m)
at widest points plus depth of range of built in wardrobes. Laminate wood strip floor. Access to roof space via Slingsby type ladder.
BEDROOM (2): 15' 5" X 10' 6" (4.71m X 3.20m)
including depth of wall to wall built in wardrobes. Laminate wood strip floor.
White suite comprising P shaped panel bath with chrome mixer tap. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush WC. Fully tiled walls. Red ring wall mounted electric shower fitting. Shower screen. Tiled floor. UPVC clad ceiling with recessed spotlighting.
Bitmac driveway and ample parking space to front bounded by wall and fencing. Safely enclosed side and rear garden which is paved with stoned borders and raised walled flower bed. UPVC oil tank.
Oil fired central heating boiler.
Disclaimer: The following calculations act as a guide only, and are based on a typical repayment mortgage model. Financial decisions should not be made based on these calculations and accuracy is not guaranteed. Always seek professional advice before making any financial decisions.